Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A little confused


It goes without saying that Ciara loves to be just like her brothers. This picture is from a few months ago when Gavin insisted he get Ciara dressed in the morning. She happily complied with all the clothes he picked out for her.
Yesterday I was getting Aidan dressed in his room and Ciara insisted she also get dressed in the boys' room. I went and got her clothes and brought them in and she says "No, I want clothes from there" and points to the boys' dresser. I explain that those clothes are too big for her and anyway, they are boy clothes. Ciara kept insisting and I kept telling her she was a girl and needed to wear her own clothes. "No", said Ciara "I a boy-girl. A boy-girl!"
I guess my plan of getting her a doll isn't working. LMBO

No comments: