Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Love Day!

We were watching Blue's Clues this morning and for some reason they call it Love Day instead of Valentine's Day hence the title.

So, here in Boston we are experiencing a Valentine's Day Nor' Easter. For those of you not from New England, that is a significant storm characterized by strong winds and lots of precipitation. Right now we are getting a little bit of everything--snow, sleet, rain and back to snow. A great day to stay inside and cook. Which is what I plan to do. A special Valentine's Day dessert for my husband and I--banana caramel bread pudding with creme anglaise. Mmm Mmm.


Here are a few pictures in the spirit of the day. My heartbreaker and my Mama's boy. And Ciara on the receiving end of a hug from her brother, looking a bit unsure.


Off to bake...

No comments: