Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wouldn't you know it?

So, my computer has been on the fritz lately. The monitor is completely gone on the laptop so I had been waiting for Sean to bring one home from work. In the meantime, I was trying to get the Christmas card set and started getting nervous as days went by with no monitor. I couldn't upload all the photos I had been taking (see previous post) and so I had to resort to using photos from this summer in Maine. I just hate doing that because I like using Christmasy pictures plus I like to send the most up-to-date photo possible because this is the only time our out of state/country relatives see the kids. But, whatever. The card came out alright, I don't love it but what are you going to do?

Then when I finally got the computer squared away and uploaded my photos, I saw this one. I thought it was so cute except for the bright spot in the corner. I don't know what was going on with my camera that day.

I love how Ciara has her arms aroung the boys and Aidan is kind of leaning in. And, this is a good picture of Gavin for once. He usually does the squinty eyes-cheesy grin when you try to take his picture.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So cute! I would crop it and print an 11x14 for the wall.