Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I bought my son a Barbie

Ok, so it is not a Barbie. I was just going for shock value there. What it is is a Corbin Bleu doll. You know, Corbin Bleu? From High School Musical fame? You don't? Just where have you been living?
Anyway, we were at the store and we passed by the huge display of High School Musical merchandise and my 4 year old son just had to have the Corbin Bleu doll. Oh excuse me, action figure. The Corbin Bleu action figure as he calls it.Now, the movie is most definitely not geared for 4 year olds but Disney does put snippets of the music from the movie on during prime preschool viewing hours. Very smart. Aidan loves to dance and whenever the songs came on he just bops away. I must admit the tunes are quite catchy.

So there you go. Aidan's first "Barbie". LOL

No comments: