Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Yellow belt!!

Aidan had his belt test on Saturday and is now, I am proud to say, a yellow belt.

He is just so excited and proud of himself that it makes my heart happy. He loves karate. Initially I was scared I would plunk down the rather large tuition fee and he would decide after a month he didn't want to do it anymore. But, it has kept his interest and he truly loves anything to do with martial arts. Plus, he loves his instructor, Renshi. I really like him too. He is so good with the kids--very firm when he needs to be but also very funny and kind to the kids.

So here is Aidan getting his belt!

Bowing to his teacher.Meditating before he begins.

During his test, doing Pinyan 1.

Getting a high 5 from Renshi.Yellow Belt!

1 comment:

BlueSunshine said...

WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!! I was so proud when Reese got his! It is so great to see them do something all their own!