Tuesday, December 26, 2006

December the 26th

Well, another Christmas come and gone. The kids all had a blast and every one of us is exhausted, full-bellied and very happy.

Christmas was so much fun this year. The boys, being 3 1/2, were so much more "into it" than the past couple of years. Every present opened was met with squeals of delight and "Just what I wanted!!" and then an eager "Are there any more?". They were so overwhelmed I think and just kept opening and opening.
First at our house bright and early in the morning. Next at my parents house where we had a yummy Christmas lunch.

And finally at my in-law's house where we had Christmas dessert. By day's end they were exhausted.

And now, they are having a blast playing with everything. I am trying to keep from opening every new toy and saving some for the dull dreary days of winter ahead of us. But, they are kids and of course want to test out all their new loot. And their sister's. I swear, we almost could have bought the boys baby toys and they would have had a blast!
I hope that everyone had a wonderful day yesterday! Only one week left now of 2006. Can you believe it?










No comments: