Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Because every girl should have a few dolls



Or six. Or 7 if you count the "authentic" Irish ragdoll Ciara got for her birthday (which I think was quite expensive so it will probably sit on a shelf until she is 12). I bought Ciara a soft, plush doll for her first Christmas. The boys then gave her their doll that I had bought for them. Ciara happily chewed on the doll's extremities and the boys were excited that she clearly enjoyed their gift. Then, my 8 year old niece came to Ciara's party on Saturday with her arms full of 4 baby dolls she doesn't play with any more and was passing on to her.

I had a feeling my house would be overrun with dolls. I just didn't realize it would be so soon.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

It's a doll haven here too, honey.

Sarah said...

OMG! That is way too cute!

Mama Luvins said...

The little stuffed doll with the black corkscrew hair? Izzy has that doll too. I put it's diaper back on it the other night and Izzy pointed to its belly button and said, "Look! His winky!"

So I tucked it into the diaper too. :-)