Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Making the rounds


We just got back from visiting my husband's office and my father-in-law's. They work about two blocks from one another so I decided to hit the two places at once since my fil has been bugging me to bring the kids in. Apparently, he brings their pictures in to show people all the time and is always telling them the funny things they say and do (such as the Powdered Sugar Incident).

It is sort of embarassing, really. I mean, my kids are grandchildren #8, 9 and 10 but the way he and my mil go on about them, you'd think they were their only ones. I am sure my husband's siblings are sick and tired of hearing about them and seeing their pictures all over the house. I know for sure at least two are jealous of me for having the only girl out of 10 grandchildren (petty women) but, hey, what can I do? Truth be told--and I am honest to goodness not tooting my own horn--my kids are the best behaved of the bunch. That has to count for something. And, come on, you have to admit they are pretty darn cute, too.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

You have got some gorgeous kiddos. I agree, cute indeed.