Friday, September 15, 2006

I did it.

I pierced her ears. Well, not me personally.


I have only been mulling this over since, oh, March of 2005 when we found out she was a girl during the ultrasound. So yesterday a doctor at the family practice we go to did it. He was actually kind of comical making the dots on her ears, looking at her, mumbling to himself that 'no, no...that's not even', erasing them, making more dots... He finally called two female nurses in to check on the symmetry and then...it was done.

2 comments:

Paula said...

I found your blog from your comment on Poppy Fields. I had to check it out because we share the same name. Just had to tell you that your kids are adorable. I never got up the nerve to have my daughters ears pierced when they were little, tho I always wanted to. Very cute!

Jennifer said...

Wow! She is beautiful! I will discuss the marriage arrangements with husband asap!