Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I am 0 for 2

You think I would have learned from my Target experience with Gavin last week but no, I had to push my luck and take the three of them to Costco today. It started off well enough. Everyone was excited about going. Aidan even exclaimed "Oh! Costco. My favorite." (but then again he says that about everything). So we get int he car and we are pulling out of the driveway and Aidan asks for his "green Baby Einstein cd". I tell him it is in his room because they wanted to listen to it at bedtime. Well, you would think that I took his favorite helicopter and stomped on it right before his eyes. He started screaming and practically hyperventilating and it just all went downhill from there. I don't even have the energy to recount the story. I have a headache and I need to go lay down. It was that bad.

No comments: