Saturday, June 24, 2006

My Reading



Fair warning: Today's post deals with my psychic tarot card reading yesterday so if that is not your thing, you can skip it!

So yesterday I went to my second tarot reading in two months. It was amazing that it was virtually the same as the first reading. I do not know this woman at all--she is more of a friend of a friend of a friend so there is no way she could have known some of the things she told me. Some of the things that came up had me wondering. She said that I should look into a career in child psychology which also came up during my first reading in April. That puzzles me because I have no desire at all to get my degree in that. I had been planning to go back for my Master's in Reading but she said she sees me doing that AND the psychology thing because then I can work out of my home (?). Still shaking my head at that one but it is weird it came up twice.

Also my house: it is not my own. LOL I have known since we moved in here that this isn't my "forever" home. I just don't feel the warmth and comfort that you should feel when you walk through the door of your home. So she confirmed that and said we would be moving but we have some stuff to do first to spruce it up. Which leads us to the fact that the spirits that are here are kind of upset with the work we have been doing. Apparently we are disrupting their existence but they haven't shown their displeasure because of the children. They like them. Thank goodness. I will never forget the time Gavin looked up to the third floor of our house and raised his hand and said "Hi" and when I looked up there, there was no one. Freaky. Also, one day last week Aidan asked if he could go to bed. This is really unusual for him so we asked why and he said so he could talk to the ghosts. Aaaaaaah!!! When I brought this up to the psychic (Kathie) she said that she felt he is being visited by a man and went on to describe him -- tall and thin, extremely short dark hair and in his late 30s. She also said he is a family member. Well, the man she described has got to be my Uncle Al who died when I was about 4. He was my godfather and when I told Kathie this she nodded her head and said "Ohhhh." like it made perfect sense now. Again, freaky.

And then there is Ciara. My golden child (her words, not mine). During my first reading she told me that Ciara has someone with her. She got a strong feeling that this "person" is helping her along and she kept getting a twin feeling. I then informed her that when I went for my initial ultrasound with this last pregnancy, they saw two sacs but one was not developing. Kathie told me that the child (she feels it was a girl) has remained with Ciara. Yesterday, we talked more about that and she went on to explain to me that each person born to this earth has 3 spirit guides to help them along their journey. So Ciara has 3 plus the 3 of the other child. In Kathie's words, no matter what Ciara chooses to do in life, it is almost like she can't go wrong. She is almost angelic. But, she told me I need to be there to keep her in check and balanced.

So there it is. My tarot reading. I am not sure how much I believe even though it all sounds really romantic and beautiful and I want to believe it all. Especially about my godfather visiting Aidan. I do have to say that this topic has always interested me. Psychics, the paranormal, the afterlife. All that stuff. So who knows? Maybe there are loved ones and spirit guides all around us helping us, guiding us, watching out for us. At least I'd like to think so.

1 comment:

caygraymomma said...

I always find these things fascinating too Paula. It is quite beautiful all the things that she said about your children. I'm glad that you enjoyed it.